There are two ways you can get Astral Tower Defense on your site.
Embedding ATD "as-is"
If you want to have Astral Tower Defense directly on your site, and always have the latest version with minimal hassle, this is the way to go.
There are several different methods ATD can be embedded so we will just present you with the one we found easiest to implement and most compatible. Just copy & paste the following code where you want the game to appear:
Please have a look at our <a href="http://www.astraltowerdefense.com/technical_help.php">Technical Help</a> page for more information.
var so = new SWFObject("http://static.astraltowerdefense.com/atd.swf", "atd", "870", "616", "9", "#050030");
Your own customized ATD
We also offer a special version of Astral Tower Defense that uses a relative image / sound path, enabling you to replace some or all images and sounds of the game (with the exception of the Pardus references).
Follow these steps to make this version of the game work:
- Download the SWF (right-click, "Save As").
- Put the SWF file in your web directory.
- Download our images and sounds as working base.
- Extract the downloaded ZIP file to where your SWF file lies.
- Embed the game as above, but change the path(s) to your own address.
- The game should work now, loading all images and sounds from your own server.
- Modify the graphics and sounds the way you want. It is recommended to leave the original dimensions of the images intact.